The Locker Network manufactures, sells and operates key-less electronic lockers to major attractions in the Out of Home Entertainment sector worldwide.
The Locker network is part of Helix Leisure – one of the world’s leading suppliers to the exciting Out-of-Home Entertainment industry – with a network of six offices in Singapore, Perth, Bath (UK), Dallas, Jakarta, and Dubai to provide on-the-ground support to its global customer base.
Helix supplies the market with a full range of products and services consisting of debit card systems, POS and redemption solutions, customer loyalty, booking and ticketing, electronic lockers, and a full range of amusement and prize-vending games.
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for The Locker Network products and services in the direct sales and revenue share business models.
- To make regular contacts, business visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. To attend trade shows, seminars and distributor events to promote The Locker Network brand and to drive sales volume
- To have an active participation on business development – from the research of developing prospective customers to determine their business potential and to the development of clear and effective written proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers.
- To work ensure a high level of coordination and execution of Locker Network-related activities with functional teams in the Dallas office including Support, Finance, Supply Chain, and Senior Management.
- To analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to The Locker Network.
- To plan and organise personal sales strategies by maximising their return on time investment to which shall include, but not limited to identifying advantages and comparison to other organizations’ products and services.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customers’ needs, problems, interests, competitor activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market trends/conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature, attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have-
- 5 or more year experience in the Locker, Vending, or Amusement business.
- Preferably graduate level or with minimum 3 years sales management experience
- Experience of direct product sales and experience or good understanding of solution sales including contract negotiation and project evaluation.
- Very good presentation and communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving and providing customer solutions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure. The successful candidate as well must be able to work independently and as a team member across varied internal groups and international offices.
- Efficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite and ideally familiarity with Netsuite (accounting and CRM software solution).
- Good technical aptitude to understand mechanical and software characteristics of keyless locker products in order to educate customers to their features and benefits.
- Able and authorized to work in the United States and to undertake fairly extensive domestic travel
- Be able to work flexible hours. Some work out of normal work hours may be expected by clients.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The statements are not intended to be a complete or exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties or skills that may be required or of benefit to individuals in this position. All employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.