Helix Leisure — Singapore.
Helix Leisure is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the exciting Out-of-Home Entertainment industry, consisting of theme parks, ski resorts, water parks, video game arcades, bowling, and other destinations people visit for fun and leisure. Helix has a network of six full offices around the world in Singapore, Perth, Bath (UK), Dallas, Jakarta, and Dubai to provide on-the-ground support to its global customer base. We supply the market with a full range of products and services consisting of debit card systems, POS and redemption solutions, customer loyalty, booking and ticketing, electronic locker operations, and a full range of amusement and prize-vending games.
We are looking for an Assistant to our global CEO based in Singapore. The position comprises of both project-based work and ongoing administrative functions in supporting the CEO position. An example of an ad-hoc project could be creating a report around bespoke research & analysis. For the right candidate, this role offers excellent exposure to a growing global business with room for career growth.
- Administrative (50%) duties include, but are not limited to coordinating and scheduling for travel and meeting, filing expense reports, aggregating documents for approval and signature, task-tracking, taking and disseminating minutes of meeting and action items
- Project-Based (50%) duties include handling bespoke projects which may range from highly analytical projects requiring substantial creativity and analysis to complete, to the smaller ones involving data entry
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent oral and written skills. You will be communicating with primarily native English speakers from around the world- particularly with our offices in the US, UK, Australia and Dubai
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team-player who can work and communicate well in a team setting
- High sense of enthusiasm and responsibility in completing projects
- The ideal candidate is meticulously organized, has high self-initiative, professionalism, a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Candidates with Business, Marketing, or Finance background
- Candidates with strong analytical, creative, critical thinking and/or report-writing skills