Embed — Australia.
Helix Leisure is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the exciting Out-of-Home Entertainment industry, consisting of theme parks, ski resorts, water parks, video game arcades, bowling, and other destinations people visit for fun and leisure. Helix has a network of six full offices around the world in Singapore, Perth, Bath (UK), Dallas, Jakarta, and Dubai to provide on-the-ground support to its global customer base. We supply the market with a full range of products and services consisting of debit card systems, POS and redemption solutions, customer loyalty, booking and ticketing, electronic locker operations, and a full range of amusement and prize-vending games.
The Marketing and Communications Assistant will be an integral part to the day to day running of the Marketing Department that is process driven, highly organised with a strong attention to detail. The position will be based in Perth, Australia and will report to the Senior Vice President for Marketing.
- Provides assistance with marketing and communication projects across print and digital channels
- Planning coordination and oversight of our trade show and industry events
- Is a contributor to our social media channels
- Tracks and reports measures of success in the market
- Collaborates on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
- Ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in either Marketing, Advertising or Communications fields
- Be a creative thinker and a strong contributor in group discussions
- Digital design skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an advantage
- Strong social media knowledge and proficiency with LinkedIn an advantage
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal business groups, vendors, publications
How to apply
To join our dynamic team and develop your career in a range of marketing disciplines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in subject field and the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number / Contact information
- Your resume
- Link to portfolio (if applicable)