Helix Leisure — United States.
Helix Leisure is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the exciting Out-of-Home Entertainment industry, consisting of theme parks, ski resorts, water parks, video game arcades, bowling, and other destinations people visit for fun and leisure. Helix has a network of six full offices around the world in Singapore, Perth, Bath (UK), Dallas, Jakarta, and Dubai to provide on-the-ground support to its global customer base. We supply the market with a full range of products and services consisting of debit card systems, POS and redemption solutions, customer loyalty, booking and ticketing, electronic locker operations, and a full range of amusement and prize-vending games.
The Training Specialist contributes to the success of our Embed brand by designing and facilitating training programs, and managing projects to meet system initiatives and strategic goals for new customers, existing customers and their staff. This position works closely in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts and Operations to deliver and create effective learning solutions designed to meet customer business needs and produce measurable results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Proactive system and configuration training.
2. Coordinates and facilitates pre-installation training.
3. Schedules web demos, existing customer training sessions and webinars.
4. Creates and enters INSIGHT assignments, including user profiles, articles, courses and events.
5. Tests and implements new technologies, such as video training and e-learning.
6. Assists with system-wide implementations and projects that support various departments.
7. Keeps informed of new developments in available equipment and software
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Strong project management skills.
2. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
3. Consultative approach toward customers.
4. Proficient Microsoft Office and basic CMS and web skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on customer service and relationship building.
6. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
7. Passion for e-learning, training and development practices and analytics.
8. Knowledge of amusement, gaming or video arcade operations preferred.
9. Bachelor degree preferred; high school required
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the job title in subject field and the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number / Contact information
- Your resume
- Link to portfolio (if applicable)