LAI Games — Singapore.
LAI Games, a subsidiary of the multinational entertainment group Helix Leisure, is a leading developer and manufacturer of amusement and arcade machines with a full portfolio of Prize, Novelty, and Video Games.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Singapore to manage all aspects of R&D team projects, delivering games, products and experiences to the out-of-home entertainment industry, on time and within budget and scope.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Keep employees motivated, provide solutions to conflicts and generally facilitate the success of the development team
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinate with our internal resources, factory, and third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 2-3 years’ project management experience in technical/engineering fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic accounting skills
Additional Consideration for Candidates
- Experience with Confluence and Jira an advantage
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment and advantage
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the job title in subject field and the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number / Contact information
- Your resume
- Link to portfolio (if applicable)