Helix Leisure — United States.
Helix Leisure is one of the world’s leading suppliers to the exciting Out-of-Home Entertainment industry, consisting of theme parks, ski resorts, water parks, video game arcades, bowling, and other destinations people visit for fun and leisure.
Helix Leisure has a network of six full offices around the world in Singapore, Perth, Bath (UK), Dallas, Jakarta, and Dubai to provide on-the-ground support to its global customer base. We supply the market with a full range of products and services consisting of debit card systems, POS and redemption solutions, customer loyalty, booking and ticketing, electronic locker operations, and a full range of amusement and prize-vending games.
We are currently looking for unique professionals that both possess strong Customer Service skills and are knowledgeable in a number of information technology disciplines. These would include but are not limited to: Convergence Technologies, Software and Hardware Troubleshooting and Support and Software installation and Deployment processes.
• Assist Tech Support Teams in Deployment of proprietary and non-proprietary Software and Services to both Production and Test environments.
• Develop knowledge and skills of the company’s products and services and aide in customer facing Release Announcements.
• Work closely with local and remote office Tech Support Teams and R&D Teams to assist in offering remote Support Services to customers.
• Identify customer systems and environments who possess EOL or near EOL computer systems or other hardware and software solutions. Provide information and estimates to these customers to assist in successfully updating these environments.
• Develop customer relationships through direct interaction via email, phone and Support Ticketing Systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 or more years’ experience in a Help Desk environment
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Ability to balance time between multiple duties such as support work, solution development and service delivery
• Experience in configuring and deploying applications in a Windows environment
• Good communication and team work skills; able to interact with both technical and non-technical management and team members
• Exposure to Windows system administration and troubleshooting
• Exposure to general network support and troubleshooting
• Ability to adapt to learning new products and services in an ever-changing environment
• Demonstrate strength in problem-solving skills
• SQL Server Administration or in-depth database query experience
• Advanced computer networking experience
• Application programming experience
• Experience using Software Deployment Tools (SCCM, Octopus Deploy, KACE, Altiris)
• Technology Degree
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the job title in subject field and the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number / Contact information
- Your resume
- Link to portfolio (if applicable)